The Fender Stratocaster is the world's most recognisable electric guitar, known for its trio of single-coil pickups, practical bolt-on construction and tremolo bridge. The Fender American Professional Stratocaster keeps many old-school appointments intact, but features a number of modern enhancements to suit the demands of contemporary players.
This limited edition model is unique for its stunning all-Rosewood neck, giving the instrument a much warmer sound and a velvet-like feel.
In typical Fender fashion, the American Professional Stratocaster features an Alder body. This balanced-sounding material ensures robust lows, lively mids and crisp highs; the perfect tonal foundation for the Strat's jangly single-coil pickups.
The Alder body is joined with a unique bolt-on all-Rosewood neck, bringing out plenty of low-end roundness and offering a smooth mid-range. A Rosewood fingerboard is in-keeping with the dark aesthetic, while providing a silky-smooth touch under the fingers.
Shaped to Fender's Modern Deep "C” profile, the Limited Edition American Professional Stratocaster's neck strikes the perfect balance between a contemporary and vintage feel. Narrow Tall frets are also thoughtful, with the 9.5" fingerboard radius keeping traditionalists happy without alienating modern guitarists.
Electronics & Hardware
The American Professional Strat achieves its authentic sounds from its vintage-voiced V-Mod single-coils. With a vibrant and punchy character, these medium-output pickups excel with clean amp settings but also sound dynamic and potent with overdrive and distortion.
For spicing up chords and licks with some tasteful vibrato, the American Professional Stratocaster is equipped with a 2-point synchronised tremolo with a modern pop-in arm mechanism. The classic-style tuning machines with their bulletproof design will ensure rock-solid performance and exceptional tuning stability.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic