The Fender Acoustasonic 15 is the perfect acoustic guitar amplifier for use at home or small gigs. Fender have been making guitar amps for over 60 years so they really know what it takes to make a great sounding amp and keep it affordable too! Also the perfect companion to other small electro-acoustic instruments like Mandolins/Ukuleles etc.
Here's what Fender say about the Acoustasonic 15 Acoustic Guitar Amp
The Acoustasonic 15 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It’s simple and flexible enough for a variety of musical performance or basic public address.
- Model Name: Acoustasonic 15
- Series: Acoustasonic
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Inputs: Two (1/4" Instrument and XLR Microphone)
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" Headphone jack
- Channels: Two (XLR Microphone and 1/4" Instrument) with Individual Volume Controls
- Controls: 1/4" Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Chorus. Microphone Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble.
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Amplifier Depth: 7.13"
- Amplifier Width: 11.19"
- Amplifier Height: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Effects: Chorus Effect (for instrument channel) with Level Control and On/Off Switch
- Speaker Description: 6 inch Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response.
- Speaker: 6 Inch Special Design Full-Range Speaker
- Features Include: 15 Watts of output power, 6 inch Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response, two channels (XLR microphone and 1/4" instrument) with individual volume controls, Chorus effect (for instrument channel) with level control and on/off switch, Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls, 1/4" headphone output, Classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware for durability and great looks.