Fender '68 Custom Princeton Reverb Guitar Amplifier
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 1st Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1049 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
A true Fender classic, this '68 Custom Princeton Reverb amplifier from Fender draws from the most authentic, original Fender tones. The well-known 'Silverface' panel represents an era where Fender amps were a staple; they were the go-to tube amp for performers and studios throughout the rock 'n' roll world.
The '68 Custom Princeton Reverb amp features a 1x10" Celestion speaker (with reverb and tremolo on each channel) and dual inputs to accommodate for different kinds of pickups. It projects creamy, fat, lively tube tones in a cabinet that remains highly portable. You'll find it ideal for those smaller gigs and studio scenarios.
'68 was an important year for the amp arm of the Fender brand. Their respective looks were completely overhauled, in this amps case, receiving an aluminium grille cloth trim and a silver/turquoise front panel. Adding to this a trademark punchy tube tone (augmented by Fender's highly regarded vibrato and reverb effects) and a compact, lightweight build, and you've got an amp that's become one of the top choices for those searching for that iconic Fender sound.
This amp takes inspiration from the 'Silverface' models that became prevalent in the late '60s. However, it features its own unique twists in a number of areas - the big one being a tone circuit that's been tweaked to offer increased tonal options with your pedals. Alongside this, you'll notice a much faster onset of overdrive, and a lower negative feedback (resulting in improved touch sensitivity).
- Model Name: '68 Custom Princeton Reverb
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Wattage: 12 Watts
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Blue Jewel
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Silverface Style
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver-Turquiose Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 19.875" (50.5 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 34 lbs. (15.7 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Speaker: One - 10" Celestion TEN 30
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes - (3 x 12AX7), (1 x 12AT7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes - (2 x 6V6)
- Unique Features: Modified Princeton Reverb circuit with all-tube circuitry, hand-wired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo ("vibrato"), 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth, five-year warranty (United States and Canada; other territories may vary).
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr. Nigel Hall3rd Mar 2021
Trusted Customer1st Dec 2020
Trusted Customer25th Jun 2020
Mr adam birtwistle22nd Jan 2020
Trusted Customer3rd Mar 2019
Mr Al Finch16th Dec 2018
Reverend. Bob C16th Dec 2015
Trusted Customer8th Nov 2015
Trusted Customer9th Oct 2015
Trusted Customer3rd Jul 2015
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable