Despite being a relatively small brand, Faith produce some amazing quality acoustic guitars that deliver well above what there price-points suggest. With excellent craftsmanship and features, these guitars are meant to be played, not just live but also in the studio.
Sound and Feel
The Venus series is a staple of their line-up, with its medium-sized OM/Auditorium-style body offering versatile and balanced tones. The all-mahogany construction of this guitar means that it produces sound full of warmth with plenty of bottom-end, supporting a vocal perfectly.
The gloss finish on the body and neck gives this guitar a classy and elegant aesthetic, with a traditional vintage feel. A single-cutaway design means that you can easily access the upper frets, if playing some high-register lead parts is something your music requires! The gloss finish brings out the beautiful mahogany grain, so you'll feel inspired to pick up and play this gorgeous instrument. An Ebony fretboard adds a further element of finesse, not only giving the guitar a high-end look but feeling smooth and fast under your fingertips. Ebony also blends well with the mahogany body and neck, to deliver a balanced tone with a solid mid-range that will let you cut through.
Fishman Isys+ Preamp System
The Isys+ preamp systems feature Volume, Tone shaping and Phase controls with low profile knobs and battery indicator. The Fishman Sonicore combined pickup/battery box comes as standard.
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Joint: PJE Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Black
- Nut / Saddle: Nubone Black
- Nut Width/Bridge Nut: 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Pickup /Preamp: Fishman Isys+ / Fishman Sonicore