The Natural series was Faith's first style of acoustic guitars and they are still going strong today. These acoustics are no-nonsense workhorses that have a warm, natural sound and an understated aesthetic.
These models feature all-solid wood construction with mahogany back and sides and a spruce top - a tonewood combination that results in a balanced, consistent sound. This guitar also features an ebony fingerboard which makes for a smooth playing experience.
The Natural series of guitars have a satin finish on the back and sides and a thin gloss finish on the top which lets the natural resonance of the tonewoods shine through.
These guitars are ready to play live right out of the box with the onboard Fishman INK3 preamp and under-saddle pickup. This hum-free system cuts down on spiky high-ends to give a more natural tone in a plug-in-and-play solution for recording and playing live.
Here's What Faith Say About the Natural Series Saturn Electro Acoustic
One of the original Faith shapes that launched the brand at the beginning of this century, this Saturn is a square-shouldered dreadnought design.
Based upon the traditional early 20th century designs, the Saturn is like an old friend: you know exactly what to expect, and it always delivers just as you would want.
Faith Natural series were the very first style of Faith Guitar, and are a classic combination of Spruce and Mahogany.
Using high grade Englemann Spruce for the top and satin finished Mahogany for the back and sides, Natural models feature solid Ebony binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap. Tonally, this combination of wood is generally warm, sweet and mellow, delivering an overall balanced tone.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Solid Ebony
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Satin Back & Sides
- Comes with case
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup