Faith Guitars Naked Series Venus Left Handed Electro Acoustic
The Naked series is what happens when everything is stripped away and you are just left with the simple tonewood finish. It's simple design allows the wood to breathe and resonate naturally due to the lack of a gloss finish.
Don't be fooled by it's simplicity though. The tones that this guitar delivers and rich and complex and the body shape allows the guitar to project in both a live and studio environment.
The Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
You get plenty of bang for your buck and the Shadow pickup on-board will mean you can get on stage and get gigging from the first day you play it. It's also got a tuner on-board so that you don't have any excuse to play a dud note.
Hardware And Construction
The hardware is solid and robust and has all been designed to work with the construction of the guitar to give you tones that are lush and reliably consistent. All in all, a solid instrument for players wanting to upgrade their first guitar or even pro players that are after a simple and stylish instrument.
Here's What Faith Say About the Naked Series Venus Left Handed:
The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body looks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise.
It is still big enough to deliver a big acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem.
The Spruce top and Mahogany body of each of the Faith Naked instruments is 100% solid tonewood – in keeping with all other Faith series. However, the cosmetics and non-essential dressing has been stripped away, leaving the guitars in their natural, Naked state. Satin finished all over, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this price level.
This model is fitted with Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup electronics.
- Left Handed
- Pickup/Preamp: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
1 In Stock
More stock arriving soon. Next Delivery Due: Thursday, 28 February 2019 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Next Delivery Due: Thursday, 28 February 2019
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery