Faith Guitars Eclipse Series Mercury Electro Acoustic with ScoopParlour shaped Electro Acoustic Guitar
In their construction, sound, and aesthetic, the Faith Eclipse series of electro-acoustic guitars are designed for the stage. The Eclipse range feature all-solid wood construction with mahogany back and sides and a spruce top - a tonewood combination that results in a balanced, consistent sound. This guitar also features an ebony fingerboard which makes for a smooth playing experience.
These guitars are ready to play live right out of the box with the onboard Fishman INK3 preamp and under-saddle pickup. This hum-free system cuts down on spiky high-ends to give a more natural tone in a plug-in-and-play solution for recording and playing live.
This guitar looks amazing on the stage with its dramatic black stain body, solid flamed maple binding, and hi-gloss polyurethane finish - the latter of which has the added benefit of reining in some of the resonance of the woods to achieve an even more consistent sound.
Here's What Faith Say About the Eclipse Series Mercury
A little beauty, this Mercury is a traditional short-scale parlour model. With the neck joining the body at the 12th fret - rather than the 14th - the strings are held at a slightly lower tension than on regular models. Another implication of the 12th fret join is that the bridge is shifted further from the soundhole.
These features result in a guitar that is physically easier to play, sounds much bigger than you would imagine and is also simple to handle and transport.
Faith Eclipse series were conceived as 'stage guitars': instruments that offered workhorse functionality and optimum performance capability. Using the same structure and tonewood combination as the Natural Series - Spruce and Mahogany - the Eclipse models are finished with a Black stain and a clear PU lacquer all over. The lacquer serves to control the tonewood resonance a little, resulting in a more predictable and focussed tone when performing on stage.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16”
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow HEX Saddle system
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back & Sides
- Pickup/Preamp: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
4 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 17 December 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
3 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.