Toontrack EZX - Latin Cuban Drums - ESD
The Latin Cuban Drums EZX pack features a whole host of Latin-inspired rhythms.
Drums and percussion are the backbone of Latin music. The grooves themselves are essential components of each song. This package contains a mix-ready library of kits, with both traditional and more modern Latin beats included. You'll find the same iconic instruments and sonic elements here that are present in most tracks across the genre. Woodblocks, bells, timbale and a whole host of other mounted percussion pieces are covered.
Attention to Detail
Each of these instruments were recorded at the world-class Sear Sound Studios in New York by recording engineer Dave Kowalski, and professional drummer, Robby Ameen. Dave is a grammy-award winner and an Emmy nominee, while Robby is one of the leading Latin drummers on the scene. Two of Robby's custom kits have also been sampled here, each of which has been configured specifically for Cuban and Latin music.
- Includes MIDI performed by professional drummer, Robby Ameen.
- Sampled by Robby Ameen.
- Produced by award-winning recording engineer, Dave Kowalski.
- Recorded at the world-class Sear Sound Studios in New York.
- Boasts a pair of Robby's custom kits, two cymbal stacks, four crash cymbals, four ride cymbals, two standard hi-hats, as well as one right-handed FX hi-hat.
- Contains a timbale, two songo bells, two mambo bells, one 'left-foot' woodblock, two 'left-foot' cowbells, and one woodblock.
- The side of the floor tom has been sampled to replicate the authentic 'cascara' playing technique.
- Operating System
- WindowsMac OS
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+