The EVH 5150III EL34 1x12” combo offers heaps of sustain, classic British saturation and versatility. Everything you’d expect from an amp bearing Eddie Van Halen’s name.
3 Powerful Channels
Designed with flexible and independent dual-concentric controls that allow for gain and volume level matching, this 50-watt all-valve amp offers 3 channels for any playing style; sparkling cleans, tight crunch or soaring leads.
Channel 1 features pristine cleans and compressed tone, chiming and biting at the same time. Channel 2 kicks in with overdrive and heavy gain – think classic rock on tap. Finally, channel 3 oozes liquid distortion, tipping you over the edge into chunky modern riff territory. Channels 1 and 2 each have dual concentric gain/volume controls, with shared EQ (low, mid, high). Channel 3 has its own gain, volume and EQ (low, mid, high) controls.
For the preamp, the 5150III uses 7 x JJECC83 (12AX7) valves, with 2 x JJEL34 valves in the power amp. To give you extra control, they’ve also added a front-panel adjustable power output from 50 watts down to one watt.
All three channels share presence, resonance and reverb controls. A 12” custom special designed EVH Celestion speaker projects your 50W with pristine clarity and punch. Other premium features include an ultra-high-gain preamp design custom-voiced for maximum output, selectable output impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms), rear-panel MIDI input and preamp output, rear-panel effects loop and headphone jack (mutes power amp).
- Series: EVH 5150III Amplifiers
- Amplifier Type: Valve
- Speaker: 1 x 12” Celestion EVH G12H 30W Anniversary Series
- Inputs: One 1/4”
- Channels: Three (Clean, Crunch and Lead)
- Wattage: 50 Watts
- Preamp Valves: 7 x JJ ECC83S (12AX7)
- Power Valves: 2 x JJ EL34 Matched
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8” Birch Plywood
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl; Woven Front Panel with Large EVH Logo and Perforated Back Panel
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Knobs: Black Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Pilot Light: Red LED Jewel
- Channel 1: Independent Volume & Gain w/Shared Low, Mid & High
- Channel 2: Independent Volume & Gain w/Shared Low, Mid & High
- Channel 3: Independent Volume & Gain w/Shared Low, Mid & High; Power Level; Reverb; Global Presence; Rear Panel Global Resonance
- Effects: Reverb