Eventide TriceraChorus Stereo Tri-Chorus Pedal
Stereo-Enabled, Bucket Brigade-Style Tri-Chorus with Psychedelic 'Swirl' Footswitch!
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 18th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 299 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Over the last 50 years, Eventide has pioneered some of the world's most captivating and innovative audio effects processors. And there are no signs of them stopping, with the company's new TriceraChorus pedal arguably their lushest-sounding modulation unit to date!
Inspired by coveted '70s and '80s rackmount tri-choruses and standalone analogue pedals, the TriceraChorus pairs bucket brigade-style chorusing with Eventide’s legendary MicroPitch detuning. The result is an abundance of immensely-rich modulated tones — all from a compact, easy-to-use stompbox!
A Plethora of Dreamy, Tweakable Textures
The Eventide TriceraChorus boasts three chorus "voices" and three unique effects which can be used to create a wide stereo spread with beautiful pulsing waves. The super-cool 'Swirl' footswitch adds psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones into the mix too! With the TriceraChorus, it's never been simpler to dial in syrupy-smooth modulation effects suitable not only for guitar, but bass, synthesisers, vocals and more!
3 Chorus "Voices"
TriceraChorus offers three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right. These can be detuned to add even more sonic depth, with a three-phase LFO modulating the delay times of these voices to produce mesmerising movement across the stereo field. By combining three modulated delays, this creates an engulfing, washy chorus sound that'll take you straight back to the '80s!
A Trifecta of Tone
- Chorus Mode: Dishes out exquisite vintage sounds that'll satisfy even the most fastidious of chorus fans.
- Chorale Mode: Perfect if you're after an effect with more complexity and movement, imitating the heavenly choruses offered by '80s rackmount tri-chorus units.
- Vibrato Mode: Achieves a more warbly, pulsing effect. Add detune for subtle pitch-shifting sweetness, or engage the 'Swirl' footswitch to get lost in a whirlpool of kaleidoscopic sound!
- Three independent chorus voices: Left, Center and Right.
- Three chorus types: Chorus, Vibrato and Chorale for a wide array of tonal possibilities.
- Dedicated 'Swirl' footswitch capable of generating psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones.
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available via Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software.
- Dual-action Active footswitch is latching or momentary.
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, amp FX loop or DAW interface.
- Map any combination of parameters to an external expression pedal.
- Use a single aux switch to tap Rate, or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load).
- MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers).
- Multiple bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry.
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters.
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets.
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr GEOFFREY SMYTH5th Nov 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+