Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard in Vermillion Burst
Part of the New "Inspired by Gibson " Slash Collection. Custom Hardshell Case Included.
10+ IN STOCK
Includes a Free Custom Hardcase
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 23rd May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 649 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
There are few names so synonymous with the Les Paul than Saul "Slash" Hudson. The top hat wearing axe slinger has earned multiple platinum albums in a career spanning more than three decades with Guns 'N Roses, Velvet Revolver and most recently, his solo project with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators. It's fair to say to then, that Slash has earned his reputation as a true guitar hero and the new "Inspired by Gibson" Slash Collection celebrates some of his most influential guitars.
The Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard boasts all of the classic features you'd expect to find on a Les Paul, with a few of Slash's personal touches thrown in for good measure. The Slash Les Paul features the tried and trusted combination of a Mahogany Body with a AAA flame Maple veneer cap, and a Mahogany neck with Indian Laurel fretboard. Together, they deliver a comfortable playing experience with sustain for days! An Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece ensure rock solid tuning stability.
Some of Slash's personal specs include a Slash Custom C-shape neck, Epiphone Custom ProBucker™ pickups, CTS® potentiometers with Orange Drop® capacitors and Epiphone Strap Locks. Each and every guitar in the Slash Collection features Slash’s “Skully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock and his signature on the truss rod cover. The "Victoria" Les Paul Standard is beautifully presented in a road ready, custom hardshell case, ensuring it'll be safe and sound no matter how raucous the after party gets!
- Epiphone Custom ProBucker™ Pickups - These versatile humbuckers deliver the highly sought after PAF (Patent Applied For) tone of the late 1950s.
- Epiphone Strap Locks - You'll never have to worry about dropping your precious guitar while you're busy rocking out on stage thanks to the Epiphone strap locks!
- Slash Custom C-Shape Neck - Slash's custom neck profile is sleek and ergonomic and feels incredibly comfortable in your hand whether you're playing crushing riffs or silky lead lines.
- Custom Hardshell Case - Keep your guitar safe and sound in this sturdy custom hard case.
- Custom Slash Decals - All models in the Slash Collection are adorned with Slash's unique "Skully" drawing and signature on the truss rod cover so you can warn everyone about your appetite for destruction!
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Top Material: Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Binding: 1 Ply Cream, Top and Fretboard
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slash Custom "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Parallelogram
- Joint: Glued In, Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply, Slash Autograph in White
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Metal Inserts and Dial Pointers
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 Epiphone Strap Locks (Strap Buttons Included in the Case)
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Switch Tip: Black
- Switch Washer: Black; Rhythm/Treble in Gold Hot Stamp
- Bridge Pickup: Custom ProBucker
- Neck Pickup: Custom ProBucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop Capacitors
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Custom Hardshell Case Included
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Graeme Hodges31st Jan 2022
Trusted Customer6th Dec 2021
Mr Ben Yates29th Nov 2021
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable