The Epiphone Peter Frampton Les Paul Custom PRO Premium Outfit is an accurate recreation of his iconic instrument, limited to only 900 guitars worldwide. Get your hands on a one-in-a-lifetime exclusive.
Body and neck
The LP Custom PRO has a weight-relieved Mahogany body, so you’re not going to be aching after every playing session. It also adds more resonance to the acoustic sound. The classy Ebony fretboard is embedded with 22 medium jumbo frets for super smooth playability.
The custom ‘Phenix’ neck profile has brought Peter Frampton plenty of success through brilliant playing. This Mahogany neck will offer you the same brilliant quality to your playing.
A 24.75” scale-length provides rich tone and easy playing for the likes of bends and vibrato. Pearl block inlays yet adds another classy look to the guitar.
The three humbucker layout is instantly recognisable. They may not be to everyone’s visual taste, but there’s no denying the versatility you can get from the Epiphone-designed open coil Probucker 2 and 3 in the neck and middle positions and the Ceramic PRO in the bridge.
The Probuckers offer more of a vintage, crunchy and full range sound that harks back to the '70s. While the ceramic bridge pickup offers more of a modern, clean and tight sound. You’ll get those expansive tones, but also punchy attack. On top of this are the classic four tone knobs to get plenty of further variation.
The all-gold hardware is a classy and accurate addition to such a supreme guitar. Grover Rotomatic machine heads are just one piece that keeps the guitar hold excellent tuning stability. A Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar is comfortable for you to rest your hand on for extended sessions.
- Top Material: Hard Maple Cap
- Body Material: Mahogany, Weight Relieved
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Custom "Phenix"
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Long Neck Tenon
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Blocks"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone® ProBucker-2™, Open-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Epiphone® ProBucker-3™, Open-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone® Ceramic PRO™, Open-Coil
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic™, 18:1 Ratio