Epiphone's SG-Special VE provides you with a brilliant, classic rock guitar at an equally brilliant price. Harness the look and sound of one of the most recognisable instruments ever made - with a version that's excellent value for money.
Boasting open-coil humbuckers (with ceramic magnets), you'll find that iconic, old-school tone present in every single note. Add to this premium Epiphone machine heads and a worn vintage finish, and you've got yourself an electric guitar that harkens back to rock n rolls golden age.
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Body Material: Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt On
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Binding: None
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls: 3-way Pickup Selector, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Output Jack: Epiphone Exclusive Non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, Metal Output Jack Plate