Bringing back the true essence of vintage guitars. The Les Paul Standard ‘60s boasts retro flair in the bucketloads. Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson collection takes iconic features and advanced construction techniques and applies them to genuinely accessible instruments.
Incredibly accurate to 1960’s design, the Standard ‘60s is made using a trusty mahogany body and neck combination with an AA maple cap displaying the wood grain. Any guitarist’s dream.
The neck is shaped into a Gibson original Slim Taper ‘C’, styled after the sixties performance update and known for its flatter construction with less shoulder. Paired with the 12” fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets, the Standard ‘60s provides the classic feel of the original guitar. Hardware specs include a LockTone ABR bridge and Grover 18:1 ratio tuners for admirable stability.
The Les Paul houses ProBucker-2 and 3 humbuckers inspired by the legendary PAF pickups, characterised by the alnico low output and sweet sustain. The bridge ProBucker-3 is slightly overwound for extra attack and sounds great through high gain, while its neck counterpart takes a softer touch.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: AA Flame Maple
- Binding: Cream
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper™ 60s C
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic 18:1
- Pickguard: cream
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); 60s era E
- Control Knobs: Gold insert knobs with nickel plated dial pointers
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"