A classic design gets the Muse treatment. The Epiphone Les Paul Muse is all about sleek metallic finishes, weight relief chambering and contemporary ceramic pickup tone. Welcome to the future.
Everyone knows the original Les Paul is a hefty beast. Epiphone are applying modern chambering techniques to the okoume body in order to relieve your shoulders of some of the burden - without affecting tone. Topped with a maple cap to lay down the cool metallic paint job, the Muse Les Paul is a different animal to what we’ve seen in the past from Epiphone.
The custom ‘C’ shape neck is another welcome addition in enhancing playability and fretting hand comfort. In the hardware department, the Muse is equipped with a Graptech nut, Grover tuners and LockTone bridge to tighten up on tuning stability.
Ceramic Plus humbuckers are super hot output pickups tooled to exact Gibson specifications. They deliver boosted aggression in comparison to vintage-inspired Les Pauls, without losing out on clarity or precision. Ceramic pickups also provide excellent sustain and harmonics even at high volume. Arguably the best ever Les Paul suited to hard rock and metal.
- Body: Okoume (chambered)
- Top: Maple cap
- Neck: Okoume
- Neck Profile: Custom “C”
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Nut: Graphtech
- Scale: 24.75
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Headstock: Small sloped dovewing
- Inlay: Trapezoid
Hardware & Electronics
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Plus with coil-splitting via push/pull at volume knob
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Plus with coil-splitting via push/pull at volume knob
- Controls: 3-way toggle, Neck Volume, Neck Tone (push/pull phase control), Bridge Volume, Bridge Tone
- Knobs: Clear Speed Knobs with white numbers
- Bridge: LockTone
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic 18:1 ratio