The J-200 EC pays homage to the "king of the flat-tops" — the classic Gibson SJ-200. This Inspired by Gibson Epiphone model features a cutaway 'Super Jumbo' body with select maple back and sides, a solid spruce top for outstanding tonal clarity, a smooth-playing hard maple neck with a 'SlimTaper' D-shaped profile, pau ferro fretboard, 20 medium jumbo frets and classy pearloid crown inlays.
The bridge has the legendary "moustache" shape and the pickguard features iconic J-200 graphics. Comes equipped with a Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Presys preamp with built-in tuner.
- Body Material: Select Maple
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Select Maple
- Side: Select Maple
- Material: Hard Maple
- Profile: 1960s SlimTaper D-shape
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: PVC
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Inlays: Pearloid "Crown" inlays
- Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Pau Ferro; Classic "Moustache" shape
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic, 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with Iconic J-200 Graphics
- Under-Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Presys with Volume control, Phase and Contour switches, and a built-in tuner with LED display
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Preamp: Fishman Presys
- Strings Gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053