Electro Harmonix essentially created the looper pedal years and years ago, so it only makes sense that they have evolved it to make the most powerful loop pedal of all time. 6 tracks, 375 hours of recording time (on a 16GB micro SD card) and plenty of other tools under the hood it really has everything you need built in.
Complete Stereo Control
While there are many loopers that have enough space for you to record loop after loop, very few of them have the level control you have on the EHX 95000. 6 Individual recording tracks that have independent volume and pan controls that you can control live.
If that wasn't enough you also have the same controls for the dry inputs and dedicated volumes for the tap tempo controlled click track and mix down.
Tools on Tools on Tools
Looping is great but there are annoying things that most loopers can't handle. Things like being able to change the tempo of your track on the fly, quantize lock your loops or not, and punching in the middle of a loop are common pains that are all fixed with the 95000. That is only scratching the surface though, there are loads of different ways to use this tool to get the perfect live looping session.
Combine For More
I am sure some of you are shouting at your screen right now. "This looks amazing, but I need 12 loop sections to get the control I need!". Well luckily for you Electro Harmonix have thought of that so you can actually link together two EHX 95000s for a massive 12 tracks of live looping control. 12 tracks!
- Import / export .WAV files to MAC or PC via the builtin USB port
- TAP Button allows you to set loop BPM
- Quantize or nonquantize (free running) recording modes
- Speed adjust over a 2octave range
- Overdub or punch in / out recording
- Reverse playback and recording
- Loop progress may be displayed in Bar/Beat format
- Expression pedal control over loop volume
- Left/right outputs, Monitor Out, Headphone Output
- EHX 9.6DC200 PSU included
- Dimensions in inches: 12.6 (w) x 5.9 (l) x 2.6 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 320 (w) x 150 (l) x 65 (h)