Here's what Gibson says about the '61 ES-330:
Designed with historic hollow-body features at heart, this guitar incorporates modern enhancements like an ABR-1 bridge with brass saddles, and a hand-wired MTC Historic control assembly paired to our MHS P-90 pickups with hum-canceling capabilities. The Kluson White Oval Button tuners and Thinline Trapeze tailpiece conjure a classic Gibson look.
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Adirondack Spruce
- Binding: Single-ply Tan
- Finish: VOS Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded Early 60's
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood
- Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dot
- Nut: Nylon
- Frets: Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Hardware Finish: VOS Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 with plated brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Thinline Trapeze
- Tuners: Kluson White Oval Button
- Pickguard: 5-Ply Black
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Inserts
- Neck Pickup: MHS P-90 Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: MHS P-90 Lead
- Controls: MTC Historic : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with matched 550K potentiometers and Black Beauty capacitors
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hardshell
- Other: Certificate of Authenticity, Gibson Strap, Gibson Polish Cloth, Gibson Multi-tool, Gibson Pick Holder