Victory Amplifiers have teamed up with the the legendary Richie Kotzen, unleashing signature amps for the iconic axeman!
Huge Tones, Great Portability:
The head version of the RK50 is incredibly portable, with it's modest chassis size and light weight construction. Looks are deceiving however, as this tiny amp head delivers 50W of pure British-made power!
With a full valve-driven design, comprised of dual EL34's and 3 12AX7's, this amp provides a versatile amount of tones depite it's single channel. Kotzen is known for his incredible, saturated gain tones, and this amp delivers plenty of dirt when you crank up the gain. However, if you want crystal cleans too, then this amp can be easily tamed with the gain backed off.
If you're a no-nonsense player that loves to just plug in and play, the EQ on this amp will suit you down to the ground. A single tone control gives you a wide sweep over the frequency spectrum, making it easy to dial this amp in for particular venues or spaces.
Footswitchable Boost, Reverb & Tremolo:This amp does however have a few tricks up it's sleeve, with a footswitchable Boost, Reverb and Tremolo! You can easily manipulate the Reverb and Tremolo using the knobs on the control panel, and use the boost to let your solos punch a hole in the mix!
Here's what Victory say about the RK50 Richie Kotzen Signature Lunchbox head:
50 watts of straight-up rock with reverb & tremolo
This collaboration with Richie Kotzen is a rekindling of a long-standing friendship between the celebrated American rocker and Victory Amplification chief designer, Martin Kidd. There's a huge range of gain available from the single channel, including a footswitchable boost function. A single tone pot keeps it simple, while onboard reverb and tremolo give you ambience for days. We are so proud to be behind such a brilliant and unique artist.
- Footswitchable boost, reverb and tremolo makes the RK50 super versatile even as a single-channel amp
- Speaker damping works in the power section. Off for increased bass response and cabinet/speaker resonance depending on your cab choice and volume
- The RK50 has a series effects loop should you want to run delays, reverbs or whatever else you like after the preamp section
- Format: Single-channel head
- Power: High Power: 50 watts. Low power 9 watts
- Valves: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x EL34
- Extra features: Footswitchable boost, footswitchable reverb and tremolo, speaker damping feature, high/low power options, series effects loop, bias switch for EL34/6L6 output valves, external bias test points and adjustment, skeletonised metal case with rubber handle, padded carry bag included. Single-button footswitch for boost and dual footswitch for reverb/tremolo included
- SIZE (mm): 342(w) x 185(h) x 185(d) including handle, feet & controls
- WEIGHT: 8.2kg / 18.1lbs