Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Here's What EVH Say About the 5150 III S 100-Watt Head
Experience classic EL34 tone —the sound that helped power Eddie Van Halen’s ground-breaking work on his earliest Van Halen albums—and lethal looks in the ferocious new EVH 5150III®S EL34 Head.
The EL34 power tubes deliver smoother contours, and greater sag and saturation that evoke a more modern “British” sound, all with more sustain and versatility than ever before.
Channel one boasts an even finer clear-and-compressed clean tone, while channels two and three now possess even more compression and saturation. Other features include a rear-panel Resonance control section that tailors low-frequency response for each channel and a bias testing and adjustment port that allows you to fine-tune the tubes with more ease than ever. Wrapped in an elegant gold and black EVH motif, the 5150III®S EL34 Head allows you to experience classic EVH EL34 tone.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Color: Black and Gold Motif
- Controls: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Channel Select, Presence and Resonance for Each Channel
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (1/4")
- Channels: Three - (Clean, Crunch, and Lead)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 11-Ply Birch Plywood
- Handle: Black Rubber
- Front Panel: Gold Anodized
- Control Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Pre Amp Tubes: 8 x JJ ECC83
- Power Tubes: 4 x JJ EL34 Matched
- Included Accessories: 4 Button Channel Footswitch