Here's What EVH Say About the 5150 III S 100-Watt Head
Experience classic EL34 tone —the sound that helped power Eddie Van Halen’s ground-breaking work on his earliest Van Halen albums—and lethal looks in the ferocious new EVH 5150III®S EL34 Head.
The EL34 power tubes deliver smoother contours, and greater sag and saturation that evoke a more modern “British” sound, all with more sustain and versatility than ever before.
Channel one boasts an even finer clear-and-compressed clean tone, while channels two and three now possess even more compression and saturation. Other features include a rear-panel Resonance control section that tailors low-frequency response for each channel and a bias testing and adjustment port that allows you to fine-tune the tubes with more ease than ever. Wrapped in an elegant gold and black EVH motif, the 5150III®S EL34 Head allows you to experience classic EVH EL34 tone.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Color: Black and Gold Motif
- Controls: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Channel Select, Presence and Resonance for Each Channel
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (1/4")
- Channels: Three - (Clean, Crunch, and Lead)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 11-Ply Birch Plywood
- Handle: Black Rubber
- Front Panel: Gold Anodized
- Control Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Pre Amp Tubes: 8 x JJ ECC83
- Power Tubes: 4 x JJ EL34 Matched
- Included Accessories: 4 Button Channel Footswitch