- 1 x EastCoast GT100 Electric Guitar In Vintage Blonde
- 1 x Kinsman 15W Guitar Amplifier with Reverb
- 1 x TOURTECH TTB-E10UEG Universal Electric Guitar Bag
- 1 x Stagg CTU-C8 Automatic Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- 1 x Tourtech Guitar Strap Black nylon TT-S5NBLK
- 1 x Medium Picks - Pack of 12
Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
Learning the guitar can be intimidating, especially when you start looking at the sea of guitar gear that you can buy online. To cut through the confusion we've put together this bundle featuring a guitar, amp, cable, tuner and some medium picks. Spend less time browsing and more time playing!
EastCoast GT100 Electric Guitar in Vintage Blonde
The EastCoast GT100 is a brilliant beginner guitar for all things indie, folk, blues and rock. The classic T-shape was the first electric guitar ever produced and the GT100 captures the same vintage spirit.
The GT100 has three single-coil pickups - the parts of the guitar that take the sound of the strings and directs it into an amp. These produce a twangy, bright tone suited to crisp clean sounds and bluesy solo leads. Perfect for players who want to play lots of styles of music.
You might be wondering why the body end of the strings looks so strange. This is because the GT100 has an 'ashtray' bridge, a retro style way of keeping the strings in place. It's known for being extremely comfortable to place your right hand so hasn't changed much in over 60 years.
Take the surf rock vibe to the next level with the GT100's light-coloured Maple fingerboard and old-school tone, volume and pickup selector. Hundreds of famous guitarists are known for playing T-shape guitars, like Keith Richards, Jeff Buckley, Bob Dylan and David Gilmour. You can be one of them with the GT100!
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Poplar
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Pickups: Single-Coils
- Hardware: Chrome
- TourTech Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, 10mm padding, adjustable straps & a pocket for your accessories.
- Kinsman KGX15R Practice Amp - a compact amplifier with distortion and tone controls. It even has built-in reverb!
- Stagg CTU-C8 Tuner - tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner with bright multi-coloured display.
- Tourtech 3M Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- 12 Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These medium picks are perfect for any style and great for beginners.