Here’s what EarthQuaker Devices say:
EarthQuaker Devices’ Swiss Things is an all-in-one pedalboard reconciliation solution designed to really tie your rig together, without resorting to some confusing loop-switching contraption bigger than a meatball party sub (that eats up the entire bottom row of your board and kind-of-but-not-quite does what you need it to do).
Footswitchable Boost & Stereo Outputs
Like many of EQD's handy stompboxes, the Swiss Things is true bypass. But it also has a 20dB clean boost on board, as well as stereo outputs for A/B switching - it fills in all those gaps in your board's functionality. Very Swiss indeed.
Flexi-switch for latching and momentary switching
The Swiss Things includes EarthQuaker Devices’ proprietary Flexi-Switch Technology. Exclusive to EarthQuaker Devices effects pedals, flexi-switch allows for traditional latching and/or momentary-style switching from a single silent relay-based true-bypass footswitch.
To use it standard footswitch functionality, press the switch once to activate, and press again to bypass. For momentary operation, press and hold the footswitch, and the Swiss Things’ selected channel will remain active for as long as the switch is held. Once the switch is released, the effect is bypassed.
- All-in-one pedalboard reconciliation solution
- Use EQD’s Flexi-Switch Technology with every pedal in your setup
- Buffered tuner output
- 20dB of clean boost
- Expression pedal output
- Quiet, high headroom output buffer
- Two Flexi-Switch enabled effects loops
- Flexi-Switch AB-Y box
- Use as many pedals as you’d like without tone-suck
- Quickly and easily bypass all pedals with one click
- Use multiple amps without phase issues, ground loops, or extra noise
- Eliminate volume pedal tone-suck by using any expression pedal to control volume
- Improves pedalboard cable management - shortens cable runs to reduce capacitance which causes tone loss
- All-analog signal path
- True Bypass - with silent soft-touch switching