Here's what Dunlop say about the Dimebag Cry Baby From Hell:
This Cry Baby Wah features an extended sweep for more lows and highs, a fine-tune knob, a side-mounted 6-way frequency selector, and a switchable boost with LEDs to indicate wah and boost status.
This might just be the most flexible, powerful wah pedal ever. Designed in conjunction with legendary guitarist Dimebag Darrell, the Dimebag Cry Baby From Hell Wah features an extended sweep range with a fine tune knob, 6-way range selector, kick-in volume boost and LED indicators (Wah on/off, Boost on/off) at the back of the pedal. This hot-rodded pedal gives you everything you need to do serious wah damage.
- VOLUME knob controls amount of gain added by BOOST switch
- VARIABLE Q knob controls the sharpness of the DB01’s bandpass
- FINE TUNE knob shapes tone of toe-down position
- BOOST switch increases output asset by the VOLUME knob (indicated by red LED)
- FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (green LED indicates on)