Duesenberg's Fullerton Elite range are just that.... Elite. Retaining the classic features that have made Duesenberg guitars so popular with all the best hardware and fittings available these guitars are truly magnificent.
This guitar has a semi-acoustic maple body with a spruce arched top, stable maple neck with rosewood fretboard, ingenius pickup design with Domino PH-90 and D-Tron humbuckers, and the Duesenberg Radiator Tremola with superior handling. All together this gives you great tone, amazing sustain and a tremelo arm thats amazingly subtle and sensitive
Custom Pickup design
This guitar gives you the unique combination of a Domino P90 for bright lead work and a vintage humbucker for deep rhythm sounds. Both pickups are great sounding, you get vintage tone in the bridge and a more modern tone form the neck P90. The PH-90 is a great pickup with hum cancelling, combined with the humbucker this gives you great clean tones without that single coil hum. The tremelo arm is subtle, well positioned and feels great to play. All together this is a great sounding guitar
Built in the USA
These guitars are designed in Germany and built in the USA. A stones throw from Leo Fender's first workshop these instruments bear the name of thier home tone. Fullerton born and raised.
Here's what Duesenberg have to say about the Fullerton CC
Elegance and high aesthetics in design as well as in sound - that is the idea behind the design of the Elite series. The result is something out of this world. The body is a lot thinner than that of a normal Fullerton C.C. High class vintage-pearloid - made of genuine celluloid - used as pickguard and headstock material underline the exclusive look. Other eye-catchers are the new "Doozy Wings" fingerboard inlays and the Radiator Tremolo which is reminiscent of an old-style radiator grill.
The fantastic sound is delivered by a D-Tron humbucker at the bridge and PH-90 Single Twin in neck position. The PH-90 sounds like a P-90 single-coil pickup, but without any hum.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Doozy Wings
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black & pearloid fan
- Type: semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: laminated spruce
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 6,8 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: vintage pearloid
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremelo: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup: Duesenberg Domino PH-90 (neck) Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker (Bridge)
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: case (included)
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)