Duesenberg Fullerton Series Full Hollowbody in Vintage BurstIncludes Hard Case
Duesenberg's Fullerton range are just that genuinly stunning. Retaining the classic features that have made Duesenberg guitars so popular with all the best hardware and fittings available these guitars are truly magnificent.
This guitar has a hollow maple body with a spruce arched top, stable maple neck with rosewood fretboard, ingenius pickup design with Domino PH-90 and D-Tron humbuckers, and the Duesenberg Radiator Tremola with superior handling. All together this gives you great tone, amazing sustain and a tremelo arm thats amazingly subtle and sensitive
This guitar gives you a pair of great Domino P90 for bright lead work and solid, deep rhythm sounds. The Domino P90 pickup has a really great tone and articulation even at high gain. The tremelo arm is subtle, well positioned and feels great to play. All together this is a great sounding guitar
Built in the USA
These guitars are designed in Germany and built in the USA. A stones throw from Leo Fender's first workshop these instruments bear the name of thier home tone. Fullerton born and raised.
Here's what Duesenberg have to say about the Fullerton Hollowbody
Elegance and high aesthetics in design as well as in sound - that is the idea behind the design of the Elite series. The result is something out of this world. The body is a lot thinner than that of a normal Fullerton C.C. High class vintage-pearloid - made of genuine celluloid - used as pickguard and headstock material underline the exclusive look. Other eye-catchers are the new "Doozy Wings" fingerboard inlays and the Radiator Tremolo which is reminiscent of an old-style radiator grill.
The fantastic sound is delivered by a D-Tron humbucker at the bridge and PH-90 Single Twin in neck position. The PH-90 sounds like a P-90 single-coil pickup, but without any hum.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: matching body color
- Type: hollow body without sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: laminated maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 6,8 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: vintage pearloid
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Trapeze Tailpiece
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup: Duesenberg Domino P-90 (neck) Duesenberg Domino P-90 (Bridge)
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: case (included)
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Available For Order
We can special order this item from our supplier
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.