Duesenberg Custom Shop in Rusty Steel with Case
N.B. This Duesenberg Custom Shop Guitar DOES include a case.
And now for something completely different..... From one of Europe's most popular guitar makers comes the Duesenberg Custom Shop in Rusty Steel. Looking both futuristic and antique this guitar is a real head turner. Not only does it look amazing, each one unique, it sounds stunning. With all of the care and attention Duesenberg pour into their guitars it's no wonder their list of fans includes some of the greatest names in guitar history.
Great Tonal Variety
This guitar comes fitted with a pair of Duesenberg's own Domino P90's. You get great clarity and fantastic clean tones, dial in some gain and you get great midrange punch to cut through the mix. With the 3 way selector and tone control you can easily blend in that perfect one and the tremolo bar lets you throw in some serious string bends to get that vibrato sound.
Some guitars are fresh and shiny, some have relicing to make them look like they've been played hard and well beaten. This guitar looks like it's survived an apocalypse or two. If you're a fan of steampunk or you're just looking for something totally different this could be your ideal musical weapon. With a finish that's different on each individual guitar you can be sure your axe is one of a kind.
Here's what Duesenberg have to say about the Starplayer Rusty Steel
We presented the Custom Shop models with metal finish for the first time at the Musikmesse Frankfurt in 2013. The limited run was sold in a very short time. So it was only logical to bring out a series model this year. The Starplayer TV "Rusty Steel" is based on our best-selling guitar model, the Starplayer TV. It is constructed and equipped the same way, with a P-90 Domino, a Grand Vintage humbucker and a Diamond Deluxe Tremola. Even though it looks like it's made of metal, the DCS-TV-RS is completely made of wood. The surface however is coated with a corroding metal lacquer, that is continuously oxidating and changing. But the rust won't rub off on your clothes, because it is covered by a thin matt finish. The pickguard is finished the same way. All metal parts including the pickup covers are chemically aged. Although the surfaces look old and rusty, the inside is absolutely new and of best quality. The tremolo of the "Rusty Steel" always stays in tune - like all Duesenberg guitars do.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: rusty patina
- Type: semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back and Sides: laminated flamed maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 6,8 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: rusty patina
- Finish: rusty patina
- Tuners:Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge:Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050) Electrics
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector Accessories
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Available For Order
We can special order this item from our supplier
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.