The Pearl malletSTATION (designed in conjunction with Keith McMillen electronic instruments) is built for professional gigging musicians and beginner players alike. It is a leading piece of tech in its field – becoming the very first 3.0 octave adjustable range electronic mallet keyboard controller on the market.
Smart Fabric Sensor Tech
This cutting-edge technology is at the forefront in every department. Smart Fabric Sensor tech results in the silicone bar having a welcome natural response, while being highly sensitive to the lightest of playing. You can tweak a number of these settings to suit your personal preferences too. For example, aftertouch control and mallet dampening can be adjusted to directly cater to your exact style.
Minimal Gear, Maximum Enjoyment
As the malletSTATION is powered through USB bus power (by a PC, Mac, iPad or smartphone), you can practice and perform in almost any location. This minimal setup and a small amount of gear allows you to play whenever and wherever inspiration strikes you!
Swapping and changing characteristics of the malletSTATION is incredibly easy. You have access to 4 buttons and 3 faders (each of which is programmable), plus dedicated octave shift and fixed function low note controls. Not to mention the assignable pedal inputs, which provide you with unrivalled creative flexibility. These allow you to implement and effect expression, sustain and your MIDI parameters.
Premium Quality at an Affordable Price
Constructed from a lightweight chassis, the ultra-thin look makes it extremely easy to take with you wherever the malletSTATION is needed. This carefully considered size adds an additional benefit too; mount it pretty much anywhere and start playing!
- Weight: 10.20kg
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 1.6" x 12.6" x 49"
- Power Source: USB Bus Power
- Stable & Durable Steel Chassis
- 3m USB Cable
- “Gap Cap” Accidental Note Covers
- 3 1/4" Pedal Inputs (One Expression, Two Switch)
- Mini-USB (Connect to KMI MIDI Expander – Sold Separately)
- Full-Size USB 2.0 Type-B Jack
- MIDI Over 5-Pin DIN (Via KMI MIDI Expander)
- Class-Compliant MIDI over USB
- Intuitive Online-Downloadable Software User Interface (Allows for Simple MIDI & Parameter Customisation)
- 43 1.75" x 5" Soft Silicone Keys
- 3 MIDI Assignable Faders
- 4 MIDI Assignable Buttons
- 3 MIDI Assignable 1/4" Pedal Inputs (For Sustain & Expression)
- Bottom Note Range Shift Up & Down Buttons
- Octave Up & Down Buttons
- Natural Feeling Keys (All-Weather Playing Surface)
- MIDI Assignable Buttons & Faders Allow you to Customise Controls & Functions