The DTX582K is Yamaha’s flagship model from their 502 series, and is a more-high-end option for the serious drummer. Featuring realistic-feeling DTX-PADs for the snare and toms, a genuine hi-hat trigger, 3 cymbals and a large KP100 kick pad, this kit offers a feel that isn’t a leap away from its acoustic counterpart.
With its high-end build and components, this kit is made not only for use at home but also on-stage performance. With the premium usability offered by the intuitive DTX502 module, you can access a raft of different kit sounds and samples to suit almost any style or musical genre.
Onboard effects, including 9 types of reverb and EQ functionality, can let you really craft your optimal drum setup. With 50 savable presets available, the versatility offered by the DTX582K is unparalleled at its competitive price.
Here's what Yamaha say about the DTX582K:
The new DTX582K features the all new compact kick pad KP-100. Together with the well-known RS502 Rack System and the DTX502 module, it offers superb sound quality, highly expressive playability and user-friendly functionality, perfect for drummers of all levels.
The Kick Pad KP100 combines the best features of its older siblings: With its sturdy column design it is easy to setup. The large batter head offers a very natural feel and works brilliantly with double foot pedals.
- Module: DTX502
- Snare: XP80
- Tom: XP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: XP70
- Bass Drum: KP65
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Kick: KP100
- Rack: RS502
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 Notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 691, Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum Kits: Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song Recording type: Real-time replace
- Song Tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Accessories: Power adapter (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner's Manual
- Samples: 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time Mono/Stereo: 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample Formats: WAV, AIFF
Please note: Kick pedal not included.