The Yamaha DTX522 is the perfect electronic kit for drummers looking for a professional-grade setup that won't break the bank. With the key components you'd expect from its acoustic counterparts, such as a snare, kick drum, 2 rack toms, a floor tom, hi hat (with pedal) and 2 cymbals, the DTX522 gets its power from its intuitive module unit.
Boasting a raft of different kit sounds and letting you tweak and fine-tune your own setups into savable presets, the capabilities of the DTX522 module will meet the demands of even the pickiest of players.
But if you're someone looking to pick up more skills and use this kit as a great learning tool, the DTX522 has eight training functions to allow you to really hone your skills. Assisting you in perfecting timing, speed and musicality, this feature-packed kit also boasts 37 practice tracks for you to jam along to.
Rubber pads may not appear to be very close to what an acoustic kit offers, but their feel is more realistic than you might think. Offering great resistance and rebound, rudiments and rolls can be played naturally without any hindrance. With precisely-tuned trigger settings too, you can be assured that there will be no audible lagging or glitches when striking any pad on this kit.
- Module: DTX502
- Snare: XP80
- Tom: TP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: TP70
- Bass Drum: KP65
- Hi-Hat: PCY100 + HH65
- Crash Cymbal: PCY100
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Rack: RS502
Size/Weight (Trigger Module)
- Width: 251 mm
- Height: 130 mm
- Depth: 48 mm
- Weight: 610 g
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 691,Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum kits: Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real-time replace
- Song tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Accessories: Power adaptor (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner's Manual
- Samples: 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo: 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample formats: WAV, AIFF