- 1 x Gibraltar 5711S Series Single Bass Drum Pedal
- 1 x Mapex Mars Single Bass Drum Pedal
- 1 x Mapex H400 Storm Series Hi-hat Stand
- 1 x Roland RH5 Headphones
- 1 x Vic Firth 5A
- 1 x Basic Drum Sticks
The TD-25 series offers the perfect compliment between a professional top of the range kit, but paired down to its essentials. You get the essence and playability of the Flagship Roland TD-30 V-Drums Kit in a streamlined design and a more affordable price point.
So lets get down to the basics, What does a professional player look for in a top quality kit? Many players have their own preferences, yet some of the most important areas for everyone are the the sound, the feel and the functionality; and this is even more important when you get to electronic kits. As the Flagship model, the TD-30 blows all competition out the water on all these traits; and if you have the budget, it's the standout industry leader. However, not everyone needs that level of detail and functionality, so if you're looking for a professional kit with a simpler and more streamlined experience, the TD-25 could be the perfect fit.
There's no compromise on the choice of sounds in the TD-25 V-Drums kit. Built with an advanced SuperNATURAL engine derived straight from the flagship TD-30, this kit delivers a collection of fantastic sounding kits that have the acclaimed expressiveness that pro players look for.
This is paired with a streamlined interface that makes it easy to customise your sound to exactly how you want, creating peronalised kits, swapping and customising drums and cymbals so that the sound is fully in your control.
What's more you can check out your handiwork thanks to a built in audio recording function; Record a performance at sound check and you can walk away and check your balance. Alternatively you can use the function in practice to evaluate your playing and tighten up your musical chops.
The feel is another element that is crucial when buying a new kit. If the kit doesn't feel good or feel right it will affect your confidence and enjoyment. As a result you'll practice less and then get worse and soon your kit could be gathering dust in your parents loft somewhere! If you're a pro, you'll immediately know if it feels good and if not, you'll just sell it on and back to square one!
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PD-85BK 8-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-100 10-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer