Roland TD-25K Electronic V-Drums Kit
Roland TD-25 Promotion - Get a free TM-2 Module!
As the perfect companion for the TD-25, the TM-2 lets you expand your library of drum sounds with extra percussion samples and more! Including the cables required for connection, you can now trigger samples from the TM-2 via your kit.
Register your TD-25 Electronic Drum Kit by clicking here, and claim your free TM-2 Trigger Module!
N.B. The Hi-Hat Stand and double-kick pedal pictured are not included with this kit.
The TD-25 series offers the perfect compliment between a professional top of the range kit, but paired down to its essentials. You get the essence and playability of the Flagship Roland TD-30 V-Drums Kit in a streamlined design and a more affordable price point.
So lets get down to the basics, What does a professional player look for in a top quality kit? Many players have their own preferences, yet some of the most important areas for everyone are the the sound, the feel and the functionality; and this is even more important when you get to electronic kits. As the Flagship model, the TD-30 blows all competition out the water on all these traits; and if you have the budget, it's the standout industry leader. However, not everyone needs that level of detail and functionality, so if you're looking for a professional kit with a simpler and more streamlined experience, the TD-25 could be the perfect fit.
There's no compromise on the choice of sounds in the TD-25 V-Drums kit. Built with an advanced SuperNATURAL engine derived straight from the flagship TD-30, this kit delivers a collection of fantastic sounding kits that have the acclaimed expressiveness that pro players look for. This is paired with a streamlined interface that makes it easy to customise your sound to exactly how you want, creating peronalised kits, swapping and customising drums and cymbals so that the sound is fully in your control. What's more you can check out your handiwork thanks to a built in audio recording function; Record a performance at sound check and you can walk away and check your balance. Alternatively you can use the function in practice to evaluate your playing and tighten up your musical chops.
The feel is another element that is crucial when buying a new kit. If the kit doesn't feel good or feel right it will affect your confidence and enjoyment. As a result you'll practice less and then get worse and soon your kit could be gathering dust in your parents loft somewhere! If you're a pro, you'll immediately know if it feels good and if not, you'll just sell it on and back to square one!
The V-drums series have always been well known for having great feel, whatever the price point. However at this pro level, the TD-25 utilises Roland's fantastic "mesh-head" pads that give a stick response that feels very similar to a real kit. In this K configuration of the kit the TD-25 uses a PDX-100 10" mesh-head snare that can sense positional. rimshot and cross stick playing. This is accompanied by 2 6.5" rack tom pads and an 8" floor tom pad; all with mesh head technology for superior dynamic performance and feel. In terms of cymbals, the TD-25k set comes with a realistic feeling hi-hat that fits onto a regular hi-hat stand a 12" Crash pad and 13" ride pad, designed by Roland to have a natural swinging motion, sensors for edge and bow triggering and choke control. This ensures that pro players are not limited by the technology; they can create the wide range of tones available to an acoustic snare drum and various cymbal hits. There's attention to detail at every step, with cloth head bass drum beaters and an overall high quality finish
The TD-25 has cleanly designed and simple to use drum brain that allows you to navigate all your different kit sounds with ease. You can quickly switch to a different style kit with the large centre dial and fully customise your sounds with the panel knobs for an personalised setup. There's also a metronome to help you lock into a beat or practice playing along to a click (handy for when you're recording in the studio)
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PDX-6 6.5-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-8 8-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbal with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
3 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 21 January 2019
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
2 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery