Alesis Strike Kit 5-Piece Electronic Drum KitIncludes 3 Cymbals
The Alesis Strike Series aim to offer the very best of both an electric and acoustic drum kit. They feature some of the looks, feel and playability that drummers love when playing an acoustic kit, but offer the consistent sound quality and amazing feature set of a top quality electric.
Hybrid Drum Construction
Strike drum kits feature premium multi-ply wood shells in standard acoustic drum sizes to get the right look and feel of an acoustic kit. These Natural shells are combined with larger dual-hoop pads with adjustable Alesis Mesh heads that deliver a natural and responsive drumming experience, just like if you were playing with regular drum skins.
Finally the newly designed 3-zone Strike Cymbals feel amazingly realistic and even have a cool "hammered" look. The cymbals deliver the perfect balance of feel, control and bounce so that you can focus on the groove without noticing that you're playing on rubber, instead of metal.
The Strike Module
The Strike Module has a sound library with 200 custom kits made from over 1000 instruments. There's a huge amount of customisation options, from creating your own custom kits, to using the onboard sampling capability to create your own sounds. Plug into your computer and you can record with your favourite DAW or the powerful Strike Editor Software.
One of the most exciting features is the gorgeous 4.3 inch colour LED screen so that you can navigate all your presets and settings with ease.
Firmware v1.4 Update
v1.4 brings improved kit loading times, direct recording to SD cards, 15 brand new kits, an updated user interface and improved hi-hat performance - a series of performance-driven refinements that expand the already vast capabilities of Alesis' flagship e-kit powerhouses.
Here's what Alesis say about the Strike Kit
Traditional Drum Sizes and Real Drum Feel
The Alesis Strike kit shatters all your pre-conceived notions about electronic drums. It combines the feel and familiarity of acoustic drums combined with the versatility and capability of the best electronic drums. These are the perfect drums to move beyond the limitations of a conventional acoustic set, without giving anything up. Featuring large dual-hoop pads with mesh heads and sensitivity adjustment knobs (U.S. Patent 9,424,827), Strike’s premium wood shell drums come in standard acoustic drum sizes (14” snare, 8-10-12” toms and 14” kick), so you’ll instantly feel at home when you sit behind them.
The New Standard in Electronic Cymbals
Strike cymbals—16” 3-zone ride, 14” crash w/choke and 12” hi hat— are also an exciting step forward. They feel spectacularly realistic: a perfect blend of feel, control and bounce. They offer a larger bell area for enhanced playability, along with a cool “hammered look.”
Customise Strike to your sound
The Strike Performance Drum Module has a sound library with 100 drum kits made from over 1600 multi sampled instruments. The module has on-board sampling capability, SD card storage, and USB/MIDI connectivity, which you can use in conjunction with your favourite music production software as well as the powerful new Strike Software Editor. Its 4.3-inch colour LED screen displays all your settings and choices at a quick glance.
* Hi Hat Stand and Bass Drum Pedal Not Included
- Strike Performance Module with 4.3 colour LED screen
- Over 1000 drum and percussion instruments and 200 Kits
- Mesh heads (Patent Pending) with larger shells and standard drum sizes
- Strike software editor for creating your own custom kits and instruments
- Sample your own sounds or load .wav files
- Convenient USB/MIDI connectivity
- 12” Strike snare pad w/wood shell
- 8”-10”-12” Strike tom pads w/wood shells
- 14” Strike kick drum pad w/wood shell
- 16” Strike ride cymbal (3-zone) w/full rubber pad and hammer marks
- 14” Strike crash cymbal w/choke, full rubber pad and hammer marks
- 12” Strike hi hat cymbals (top & bottom) w/full rubber pads and hammer marks
- 4-post chrome rack
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.