This ultra comfortable drum stool with motorcycle style seat features a back rest for lumbar support. Ideal for hard working drummers for whom it is even more important to maintain correct support and posture.
Solid drumming isn't just about technique, without good posture you can end up doing yourself an injury, losing concentration and not enjoying your time at the drums. A sturdy, adjustable, high quality chair is important enough they even call it a throne.
Stable and comfy
Long sessions at the drums are so much easier when you're at the right height and comfortable. Gibraltar Drum thrones are stable, adjustable and designed for better lower back support. If you play and practice regularly, your back and neck will thank you for your decision to invest in a proper drum seat.
Here's what Pearl say about the D-2500BR Stool
The D-2500BR features a new motorcycle-style cushion with cushy tuck-and-roll padding for supreme comfort and support. The slim backrest permits free arm movement and adjusts forward/backward and up/down for perfect lumbar support. A single Knob Bolt allows the backrest to attach and remove easily for quick setup and easy transport. The D-2500 is backrest "ready" and shares all the features of the D-2500BR but without the backrest.
- Bracket Exclusive LOCK / SPIN seat bracket
- Collar/Tuner: A Reversible StopLock allows you to LOCK the cushion or allow it to SPIN depending on your preference.
- High Density Foam Cushions: Ideal hardness for optimum support
- Sure Struts: Double braced struts on the tripod offer the ultimate in structural integrity to prevent lateral wobble and the inherent squeaks that may result from it
- Large Rubber Feet: Provides improved stability and plenty of "tred" for long life