DW 3000 Series Double Tom Stand
Featuring the same dual-tom ball-and-socket/auxiliary clamp top as DW's popular 9900, the DW 3000 Series Double Tom Stand's lighter gauge tubing makes it substantially more portable than its heavy-duty cousin. A sturdy double-braced tripod base still supports heavy rack toms, multiple cymbals, and accessories.
What DW say about the 3000 Series:
A range of medium weight hardware to suit varying musical styles. Light enough for the working drummer, but heavy-duty enough for heavy-hitters. DW quality and dependability at a price most drummers can afford.
- 3/4" upper tube
- 1" base tube
- Full-size heavy-duty 1-1/8" double-braced tripod base Plastic tube insulators inside the heavy-gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands
- Hinged memory locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precision height settings every time
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 24 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery