- Alesis Strike Multi Pad Percussion Pad
- Alesis Universal Percussion Ball and Socket Arm with Mount
The Alesis Strike MultiPad is a professional-grade drum pad that's designed to take your live performances and recordings to the next level.
Explore a massive 7,000 in-built samples and loops that are perfect for experimental musicians, creative drummers and producers. Alesis have squeezed in 6GB of percussion and melodic instrument content to ensure you can get started right out the box.
Record from your microphone, smartphone, computer or any other audio device and get creative with your samples. Quickly edit and assign them to any of the nine RGB velocity-sensitive drum pads. You can always back these up to an external hard drive via the 2-input 2-output USB and MIDI compatible soundcard too.
Once you're finished shaping your sounds, access the 32GB library and view it on the 4.3" clear colour display. Browse customisable options, EQ, effects, looping and BPM in real-time, all without unwanted menus or slow software.
Transform your recording in an instant, either from your own samples or from an external input. Looping is seamlessly integrated into your playing with feedback from both pads and display.
Need on-the-fly tone changes? The Strike MultiPad has Alesis A-LINK infinite rotary knobs that you can map to any EQ or effect parameters.
Expand your percussion sounds with external trigger and pedal inputs using either TS or TRS inputs and outputs. These give you loads of room to manoeuvre in your current equipment setup.
Includes MPC Beats, a fully featured music composition software, with its full collection of virtual instruments - TubeSynth, Electric, and Bassline, 80 FX plugins including the new AIR Channel Strip and Half Time, as well as a 2GB of factory content with Bonus F9 instruments library.
The Strike MultiPad V1.3 update adds a number of "quality of life" enhancements when managing onboard kits and samples:
- Sample Manager: Browse, play and delete any existing samples saved to Strike MultiPad’s internal storage. Export samples from the internal storage to an external USB drive.
- Save/Load User Kits with Samples: Save and load User Kits with the samples used in those kits – perfect for creating a complete backup of the User Bank, which can then also be used on another Strike MultiPad.
- Start Click for Loop and Alternate Playback Modes: Set the metronome to automatically turn on when you play a pad set to Loop or Alternate playback mode. If you hit the pad again, or if the sound ends, the metronome will stop and will restart from Beat 1 when reactivated.
- Metronome Downbeat Reset: The metronome will now restart from Beat 1 whenever it is turned on, either by the Start Click feature or by pressing the Metronome button.
- Over 7,000 samples and loops.
- 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content.
- Built-in sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone, or other audio device.
- Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input.
- 9 velocity-sensitive pads with customisable RGB lights.
- 2 input/2 output USB audio and MIDI interface.
- Load Samples via USB Drive Import WAV files and backup your kits.
- 3 Kit Effects, 1 Master Effect, Compressor, and Equalizer.
- Freely map two Alesis A-LINK infinite rotary knobs to effects and mixing controls.
- Easy Audio Routing.
- Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs.
- 4.3" display.
- Includes MPC Beats
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable