Reunion Blues Continental Voyager Trumpet Case
Here's What Reunion Blues Say About the Continental Voyager Trumpet Case
The new RB Continental Voyager Single Trumpet bag has been years in the making, incorporating a number of often requested features and some modern improvements.
Foremost - protection. We’ve refined and revised our shock absorbing and impact-resistant Flexoskeleton™ with a more efficient internal structure that maintains our high standard of protection while reducing weight. We’ve further articulated our Quadraweave™ exterior with a modern Black Heather texture that wears well and looks great. An updated bell protection system provides a comfortable suspension for your trumpet and enough rigidity to protect against bumps and dings.
We've also added a large exterior pocket for accessories, and two integrated mouthpiece sleeves so you can easily pack your favourite mouthpieces.
All of the great ergonomic features of the original RB Continental are evident and even improved in the new Voyager series. Our Zero G™ handle still feels as weightless as ever, but we’ve added an edge seam to improve longevity and durability. The removable backpack straps make transportation a breeze.
Most importantly, we’ve consistently maintained our high standards for quality craftsmanship that we established back in the 1970s when we created the first professionally accepted gig bag. We use industrial-grade high-tensile thread, reversed water-resistant zippers, abrasion and scuff resistant corded edges and seams, EVA backed material, knurled abrasion grid around key exterior areas to resist scuffing, custom molded industrial strength zippers, and internally reinforced structure in those high-stress areas. Best of all, we back this up with the peace of mind that comes from an industry-leading limited lifetime warranty.
Often imitated, but never equalled, the RB Continental Voyager single trumpet bag will protect your favourite horns in style for years to come.
- 1” Thick Shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton™ with reinforced impact panels for the ultimate in protection
- Zero G™ palm-contoured handle with weight-distributing foam core makes transport comfortable and easy
- Ultra-durable Ballistic Quadraweave™ exterior w/water resistant zippers and rigid EVA backingHigh-strength corded edges and seams for durability
- Knurled abrasion grid on top and bottom resists scuffing
- Large zippered accessory pocket with dedicated mouthpiece compartments
- Double-stitched with high-tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points
- Adjustable, removable backpack straps
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Series: RB Continental Voyager
- External Length: 23.2 in
- External Width: 10.8 in
- External Height: 8 in
- Internal Length: 20.5 in
- Internal Width: 6.5 in
- Internal Height: 4.5 in
- Weight: 4.5lb
- Reunion Blues
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+