Cymbal Crown 6mm
The Cymbal Crown provides super fast set up and tear down of your cymbals. It eliminates metal to metal contact while stopping rattle sounds, keyholes and cymbal damage. Made of Ultra tough polymer with a built-in soft rubber cup for the cymbal to rest on.
How to use this:
- Remove entire wingnut and felt from stand post.
- Screw on Cymbal Crown holder until snug. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN
- Pinch bulb to mount and remove the cymbal. IMPORTANT: Be sure to mount and remove cymbal over bulb corner. DO NOT force cymbal on or off holder. Doing so will ruin the unit.
- Add or substitute felts as needed.
- Allows you to quickly and easily set-up & remove cymbals
- Built in soft rubber cushion & sleeve protection
- No screws to remove
- Better cymbal sound
- Fits all stands (choose between 6mm & 8mm)
3 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 24 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
3 in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99