Dream Cymbals Energy Series Crash/Ride 20"
Here's what Dream Cymbals have to say about the Energy Series 20" Crash / Ride
The energy series is characterized by slightly heavier weights over all and un-lathed bells combined with Bliss style Micro lathing. This creates a unique combination of aggressive volume capabilities and nimble handling when required. Sort of like a race car.
The ENERGY series offers a modern sound palette in a hand hammered cymbal. This bright, hard-hitting line meets the needs of anyone playing primarily in an amplified setting who is looking for a loud, bright, and penetrating quality that will cut through the sound of the rest of the band and deliver the energy of the drummer right to the audience.
Unique to the ENERGY line, the bell is left un-lathed focusing the weight of the cymbal in and around its center. This results in a cymbal that has a slightly exotic timbre with all the sound qualities that a rock or metal drummer is listening for combined with a raw, unrefined look. ENERGY cymbals are also excellent recording cymbals that will have you sounding great in the studio.
- Surface: top hat micro lathed, bottom hat unlathed
- Bow: medium taper, gradual bridge
- Bell: broad, loud, unlathed
- Weight: medium to heavy
- Hammering: deep hammered hot and cold
- Stick: very clear, cutting projection
- Wash: extreme power, broad dynamic range, full bodied.
Available For Order
Normally available in 6 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 6 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery