Dream Cymbals Bliss Series 18" Crash/Ride CymbalHand Crafted & Versatile, Vintage-style Multi Cymbal
A Cymbal That Resonates Attitude
This 18" Crash/Ride boasts a thin construction - this, combined with hand-hammering, arms you with an urgent, explosive sound, whilst retaining the unique resonance of the rest of the Bliss range. The bell is clear and uncompromising too - so you can seamlessly transition from your chiming ride sound to an erupting, room-filling wash!
Forged and Crafted by Hand
Dream cymbals are handmade in China using traditional methods dating back to 2000 BC, and the Bliss series combines this trademark craftsmanship with affordability. The techniques used in manufacture leave a very ‘human’ impression; every cymbal has its own unique character, and its own story to tell - and you are its next chapter.
- Surface: micro-lathed by hand
- Bow: low, gentle bridge
- Bell: clear
- Hammering: hand-hammered before/after lathing
- Stick: Soft, clear stick sound
- Wash: full spectrum wash, medium decay
1 In Stock
More stock arriving soon. Next Delivery Due: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Next Delivery Due: Wednesday, 12 December 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery