Dream Cymbals Bliss Series 14" Crash Cymbal
Small Cymbal, Big Sound
Despite its relatively unassuming size, this cymbal has attitude - you’ll stand out from the crowd with an unorthodox, darker-than-you-might-expect crash sound (thanks to Dream Cymbals’ traditional craftsmanship) but without having to worry about the weight of your cymbal bag or fighting for space on stage!
Lathed and hammered by hand, it conjures a dark, stormy wash with a quick decay, and a surprisingly articulate bell – for that more sinister, characterful crash sound you’ve been looking for!
Forged and Crafted by hand
Dream cymbals are handmade in China using traditional methods dating back to 2000 BC, and the Bliss series combines this trademark craftsmanship with affordability. Their uncompromising approach means every cymbal has its own unique character, and its own story to tell - and you are its next chapter.
- Surface: micro-lathed by hand
- Bow: low, gentle bridge
- Bell: small, articulate, clear
- Weight: thin tapers at edge
- Hammering: hand-hammered before/after lathing
- Stick: Woody round attack
- Wash: full spectrum wash, fast decay
Available For Order
Normally available in 6 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 6 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99