Picture may show a different kit configuration to what is advertised. Please check description to see what is included in this kit.
Here's what Sonor say about the Vintage Shell pack in Vintage Pearl
SONOR Vintage Series Sound
The rounded bearing edge creates more head contact, which generates a beefier and little shorter sound in comparison to the 45 degree cut shells. The result is a warm, dry but yet resonant sound that you'll notice on older drum records.
SONOR Vintage Series Shell Design
9ply / 6 mm cross laminated tension free (CLTF) on all drums/
Superprofil Hoops - redesigned.
SONOR has redesigned the original "Superprofil" hoop from the 1950s - a 2.3 mm triple flanged steel hoop with classic shape on snare drum, tom toms and floor toms/
Bass Drum Claws – Beautiful and Practical
Classic, Vintage-Style Bass Drum Claws with classic design tuning wing screws/
TuneSafe – Right in Tune, 100% of the Time!
All SONOR lugs are equipped with the patented TuneSafe, which prevents the tension rods from loosening. Tune Safe supports maximum tuning stability even under extreme environments. Square-head tension rods with fine-pitch threads guarantee optimum tunability.
Batter and Resonance Heads – Made by REMO USA
- Tom Toms / Floor Toms: Ambassador coated batter, Ambassador clear resonant
- Snare Drum: Ambassador coated batter, Ambassador snare clear resonant
- Bass Drum: 18" and 20" Powerstroke3 coated batter, 22" and 24" Powerstroke3 Black Dot batter. Powerstroke3 Fiberskyn resonant (all sizes)
- Shell hardware finish: chrome plated
- Configuration: with bass drum bracket
- Item name: Vintage Series Three20 Shell Set WM
- Series: Vintage
- Shell material: Beech
- Shell construction: Vintage with 2 x 2 mm Dynamic Edge reinforcement rings
- Item description: VT 16 Three20 Shells WM
- Drums: 1 x Bass Drum 20" x 14" WM
- 1 x Tom Tom 12" x 8"
- 1 x Floor Tom 14" x 12"
- 1 x STH-VT 674 MC
- Item no.: 15901129
- Shell finish outside: 17329 Vintage Pearl