Greek synth wizards Dreadbox have taken their first step into the realm of effects pedals, with their retro-styled Lethargy, Darkness & Kinematic stompboxes!
The Lethargy is an 8-stage, OTA-based phase shifter suitable for guitars, basses and synthesisers — with eurorack patch compatibility too. Warping your tones with rich analogue modulation, the Dreadbox Lethargy is a must-have for phaser fans who adore "vibing" on vintage-inspired sounds that can elevate a clean guitar part, buzzy synth melody or bombastic bass hook into a higher dimension!
- Fully-analogue, 8-stage OTA phase shifter.
- 2 different LFO waves unlock lots of sonic possibilities.
- Wide-range LFO — from several sec up to 110Hz.
- Great for imitating a warm vibrato effect.
- 3 patch points make this unit perfect for modular synth fans!
- Circuit: Analogue
- Bypass: CMOS
- Audio: Mono
- Power: 9VDC (center pin negative, 2.1mm)
- Current Draw: 90mA
- Dimensions (cm): 14 x 10 x 5.6
Inputs & Outputs
- In/Out: TS unbalanced 6.4mm jack
- Manual/Rate/LFO Out: 3.5mm mini jack