Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Starcaster is arguably one of Fender’s boldest designs. Its striking offset semi-hollow design stuck out like a sore thumb among the classic Fender staples.
Now, Squier have given the semi-hollow Starcaster the Contemporary Series treatment: active ceramic pickups, a satin C-shaped neck and a gnarly matte finish. A rock ‘n’ roll instrument to the core with an accessible price point – what’s not to love?
- Sealed semi-hollow body for resonant tones
- All-Maple construction for crystal-clear treble response
- Active Squier SQR ceramic pickups offer a cutting-edge contemporary sound
- Speedy 12” radius with C-shape neck
- Black chrome hardware for a slick aesthetic
- Matte finish with matching headstock strip
Here’s what Fender say:
The Starcaster broke the mold of semi-hollow guitar design with its offset body shape when it was introduced in the ‘70s, offering versatile sounds and out-of-this-world styling for the most adventurous players.
The Contemporary Active Starcaster is an evolution of the original Fender model, engineered with a sealed semi-hollow body for minimized feedback and powered by dual Squier SQR active ceramic humbucking pickups for high-output tone. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C” shaped neck profile with a fast-playing 12” radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a stop tailpiece for solid tuning stability.
This Squier model also features a matching painted headstock contour, black chrome-plated hardware and a smooth satin neck finish for a natural feel.
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Matte Urethane
- Body Shape: Starcaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Squier SQR Ceramic Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Squier SQR Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Bridge: Adjustable with Stop Tailpiece
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges