Digitech Whammy Ricochet
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 18th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 149 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Whammy Ricochet lets you bounce your playing up or down in pitch in controlled or crazy shifts. A momentary switch and customizable independent rise and fall time ballistics, allow you to get the Whammy action you know and love without the use of a treadle. Just hold your foot on the footswitch and let the Ricochet do the rest. Seven pitch selections: 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, Octave, Double Octave, and Octave+Dry, as well as a toggle to select up or down for the selected pitch. The Whammy Ricochet also has latching footswitch mode so you can rise or fall to pitch and stay there, and an LED ladder that shows your shift trajectory at all times. All these controls combine to create classic Whammy pitch-shifting as well as new sounds never heard before.
- Input: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Max Input Level: +5 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M (Effect enabled or effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch on) True Bypass (Effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch off)
- Output: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Max Output Level: +10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k (Effect enabled or effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch on) True Bypass (Effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch off)
- Controls: Ballistics Control, Pitch Control, Range Switch, Momentary Switch, Effect On/Off
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz in classic mode, 22 kHz in chords mode
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz–16 kHz (classic mode), 20 Hz–11 kHz (chords mode)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > -106dB (A weighted); ref = max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- A/D/A Converter: 24-bit
- THD: 0.004% @ 1 kHz; ref = 1 dBu w/ unity gain
- Power Consumption: 2.1 Watts (235 mA typical @ 9 VDC)
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC External Adapter (sold separately)
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Adapter Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Weight: 0.36 lbs. (0.163 kgs.)
- Dimensions: 4.75” (L) x 2.875” (W) x 1.75” (H)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer7th Aug 2020
Mr G Crossland25th Apr 2018
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+