The Digitech JamMan Solo XT is the most compact of the JamMan family and brings full featured looping to a tiny footprint! Don't let its size fool you though this little pedal is a beast! Check out all the features Digitech have jammed (pardon the pun) into this little blue box:
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 200 internal memories
- Optional micro SDHC card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 200 additional memories
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free
- Sync multiple JamMan Solo XT pedals together to create a multi-track looper or loop with other musicians.
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager™ XT Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere!
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free functionality
Here's what Digitech say about the JamMan Solo XT
After inventing looping nearly three decades ago, DigiTech’s JamMan Solo XT brings you the definitive stereo looping experience in a single compact pedal. Seamless transitions between virtually unlimited looped phrases, unique JamSync technology to link multiple loopers, Micro SD card expansion, and flexible hands-free control, the JamMan Solo XT the most powerful compact looper to date and an invaluable tool for composing and performing.
The JamMan Solo XT features a unique pedal-linking capability called JamSync. For multi-phrase looping, a guitarist can link together multiple JamMan Solo XTs and record different length phrases in each while staying in perfect sync. Link together three JamMans and the JamSync will provide three synced phrases, and so on. Loopers can now use as many phrases as they need to create intricate loop layering. Bands can now use looping by linking together individual looper pedals and having each member control their own loop contributions giving the looping market a whole new meaning.
The new JamManager XT loop librarian works with the JamMan Solo XT for synchronizing loops, creating JamLists, and building your loop library. JamManager XT is used for transferring loops between the JamMan Solo XT and your computer via the USB port. It is available as a free download and will run on both Windows and Intel Mac computers.
The pedal’s new Auto Record feature makes recording a loop easier. Simply arm the JamMan for record and it waits for you to start playing before recording begins, giving you a precise loop start point every time.
The JamMan Solo XT features a metronome plus useful drum tracks and samples created by King Crimson's drummer Pat Mastelotto.