Are you looking to gain extra control, ensuring you get the best of your sound? Take a look at the D'Addario XL115BT Nickel Wound Regular Light Guitar Strings. Offering extreme playing comfort, these nickel wound strings boast distinctive bright tone and provide greater control and give more consistent playing usability.
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario XL115BT Nickel Wound Regular Light Guitar Strings:
D'Addario EXL115BT Balanced Tension electric guitar sets are comprised of mathematically optimized string gauge combinations, resulting in greater control and playing comfort. Combined with the distinctive bright tone of XL nickel wound strings, each set offers greater dynamic control and a more consistent feel between strings for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, and plucking.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Balanced Tension sets allow for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, and plucking
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, .019, Nickel Wound .028, .037, .050