Here's what Crazy Tube Circuits say about the Splash Mk3
A versatile studio quality reverb in a small pedal format and user friendly design, utilizing our proven technique of paralleling analog with digital to get best of both worlds.
Features 3 different reverb algorithms fully customizable via decay and excite controls. A kill dry function is included via a push/pull knob that is great for volume swells without the need of your volume knob/pedal.
- Algorithm I: The “exciter”. From a touch of ambience to spacious pad effect, especially on extreme settings.
- Algorithm II: Moderate sized reverb. From a spring style reverb up to room and hall
- Algorithm III : Large reverb. From hall to ambience
- Excite: Add harmonics and presence to the reverb signal. In the 'exciter' algorithm it also controls predelay.
- Delay: Length of reverb tail. In 'exciter' mode when set to max decay goes almost to infinity (With excite set to max) while retaining the dynamic response of the other two algorithms.
- Mix/Kill Dry: Control reverb level. Mix control is also a push-pull switch. In the up position (pull) kills dry signal to get 100% wet signal when maxed out.
- Volume: When a large amount of reverb is applied it is normal for the instrument to get lost in the mix. Use this to boost volume up to 20dB
- Toggle switch: Choose between to the different reverb algorithms.