The Cooper FX 'Synth' card is made for the Arcades console pedal. Simply plug it in, and you'll have access to eight tone-warping sounds: Arp, Atkdcy, LoFi, Pad, String, Organ, Mono and Daft.
8 Synth Sounds
- 1. Arp – A random pattern of jumping octaves.
- 2. Atkdcy – Attack and decay are key terms in synth lingo. This allows you to create swelling synth sounds with a soft beginning and end.
- 3. LoFi – A dusty LoFi synth voice.
- 4. Pad – A filtered pad sound capable of creating auto swells, stabs and wubs. Yeah, wubs.
- 5. String – Based off the legendary programs on the Digitech XP-300 Space Station, this program creates a synthetic string voice using pitch-shifting, reverb and slow fade-in times.
- 6. Organ – Reimagines your incoming audio as an organ by blending in an octave up, an octave down and vibrato.
- 7. Mono – A classic, aggressive mono synth sound. Like on lots of old synths, you can adjust the amount of drift or detuning between two oscillators. This creates a thicker sound, kind of like what a chorus does.
- 8. Daft – Sounds like robots!