The Bullet Series is the definitive Squier beginner range. A starting point for many aspiring guitarists, this best-selling lineup is still going strong several years after its introduction.
This limited edition Squier FSR Mustang boasts a hot rod-inspired "competition stripe" finish that's certain to stand out on-stage! Other key appointments include a rock-solid hardtail bridge and powerful humbucking pickups.
- Poplar Body — Lightweight material serves as a balanced tonal foundation for the pickups.
- "C"-Shaped Maple Neck — Comfortable profile makes the instrument easy to play, with the vibrant-sounding timber giving notes an immediate and snappy response.
- Satin-Finished Neck — Smooth, non-sticky finish provides a fast and slippery feel that won't hinder your playing at all!
- 24" Scale Length — Short scale gives the instrument forgiving string tension and brings the frets closer together for strain-free finger stretches.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- HH Pickup Configuration — Dual humbuckers dish out thick and powerful tones suitable for heavy rock and metal genres!
- Hardtail Bridge — Directly fixed to the body to ensure maximum sustain and resonance.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)