Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our Guitar Gallery experts are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
Our specialists really know their stuff and can help you choose or track down that special piece you’re looking for. And of course can show you what it looks like on camera! Please note this applies to in-stock products only.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here's What Gretsch Say About the Limited Edition G6136TSL Hollow Body Falcon
The Gretsch Falcon is one of the most-desired guitars in production today, and the all-new G6136T Limited Edition Falcon™ with Bigsby® in an enchanting Two-Tone Copper/Sahara Metallic takes it to the next level.
This magnifcent bird features a pair of TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity pickups that generate powerful tone and unparalleled dynamic, as well as 1959 trestle bracing for that huge hollow body sound. The control complement—separate bridge and neck volume controls, threeway pickup switching, no-load master tone and master volume—allows for infnite tonal variations. Our new “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil caps add smooth vintage tone while the treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down.
A 12”-radius ebony fngerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and striking mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays tops a maple neck with a comfortably familiar standard “U”-shaped profile for fluidly easy playing. The Bigsby B6CP vibrato tailpiece and pinned “rocking” bar bridge with ebony base combine with the bone nut for maximum tuning stability. The Bigsby tailpiece is now string-through, making it quicker (and easier) to change strings as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
A bold visual and sonic statement, the G6136T Limited Edition Falcon™ with String-Thru Bigsby® presents total sophistication—from the Grover® Imperial™ locking tuning machines and jeweled G-arrow control knobs to the silver sparkle bound neck, body and F-holes, gloss urethane finish, chrome hardware and silver vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch and Falcon logos.
- Edition: Limited
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 12.125” (30.8 cm)
- Lower Bout: 17” (43.2 cm)
- Waist: 10.375” (21.9 cm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Imperial™ Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Rocking Bar with Pinned Ebony Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B6CP String-Thru
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi with Silver Gretsch® Logo & Falcon™ Graphic
- Pickups: TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Jeweled Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included G6242L Deluxe Hardshell Case